Thursday, October 18, 2007

2007 Blogging Scholarship

Straight from my email inbox, the Actions and Answers section of the lastest issue of American Libraries Direct:

Library Student is finalist for $10,000 blogging scholarship

"Karin Dalziel, an LIS student at the University of Missouri–Columbia, is one of 20 finalists for College Scholarship.org’s 2nd annual
blogging scholarship, which features an award of $10,000 to help pay for books and tuition. Dalziel was selected from hundreds of applicants and is the only library blogger in the group." (ALDirect, 10/17/07)


I have read Karin's blog, already placed my vote, and would encourage people to take a look at the finalists for this interesting award. (And yes, seriously consider voting for Karin.)
And, to answer the question posed in the header of Karin's recent blog posting, Am I the only one that likes library school? ... nah, I really enjoyed my experience at Pitt.

Tags: , , ,

No comments: