To apply, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be presently employed as a library support staff member.
- Be a first-time attendee of the Ohio Library Support Staff Institute.
- Agree to contribute to the planning the 2010 Institute as a Steering Committee member.
How to Apply:
Please write, in 200 words or less, why you would like to attend the Institute, and how you think attending OLSSI will help you and enhance your library/work performance.
- All applications must be written by the applicant, not their supervisor(s).
- The Scholarship Contest begins at 8:00 AM, March 21, 2009
- Deadline for scholarship entry is 5:00 PM, April 21, 2009
- Winners will be announced on or before April 24, 2009.
- Remember to provide the information listed below, along with your essay.
Please send via e-mail to OLSSI.firstname.lastname@example.org
Good luck & we hope to see you at Denison University for OLSSI 2009 !
E-Mail Address: _____________________
ESSAY: 200 words or less.
Why would you like to attend the 2009 Ohio Library Support Staff Institute?
How do you think attending OLSSI will help you & enhance your work?
Scholarship contest: March 21 – April 21, 2009. Announcement April 24, 2009.
Early Bird Registration: April 1st - May 15th.
Registration- May 15th - July 15th.
OLSSI 2009: August 2 – 4, 2009
For more information, contact Michael Bradshaw, OLSSI