Tuesday, April 06, 2010

CIL 2010: My Presentation

With tremendous relief and very little fanfare, I completed my presentation LibGuide for Computer's in Libraries next week. LibGuides: Web Tools to Enhance Information Fluency was the 74th guide in AU library's LibGuide collection. I will be the first, or second, part of a panel session presenting on Monday, April 12, at 4:15 PM – 5:00 PM.

Presenters were asked to upload presentations beginning yesterday to provide opportunity for attendees to peruse sessions prior to the conference.  I created a friendly URL and submitted my information this afternoon.  One of the benefits of using a LibGuide as a presentation tool is the opportunity to update before, during, and after the session. The URL remains and I will be able to craft the introduction without issue.  A few weeks ago Sara mentioned using Prezi as a presentation tool, I registered for a free account and hope to develop a short visual introduction that can be embedded within the guide - and here.


There are a number of social tools and resources available for CIL 2010 conference attendees, presenters, and interested blog readers:

No comments: