Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Break in the clouds

Tuesday afternoon was the grand opening for the AU Columbus Center IRC. Open for business since mid- September, the ribbon-cutting ceremony was an opportunity to meet and greet the center staff and see students are beginning to take advantage of this new resource - and the newly renovated book store next door. It was fun to see a student using the new roll-top laminating machine ...

It was also a blustery weather day; forced to pull off the road and wait out a downpour on the way to Columbus, I was relieved when only rain persisted during my return trip. Exiting the interstate I noticed the clouds, sunshine, and a phenobright light reflecting in my side-view mirror. I pulled off the highway and saw a beautiful double rainbow breaking through the clouds.

No comments: